Sheet metal processing generally used materials are cold rolled (SPCC), hot rolled (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum plate (6061, 5052, 1010, 1060, 6063, hard aluminum, etc.), stainless steel (mirror surface, brushed surface, matte surface), according to the different functions of the product, the selection of different materials, generally need to consider the product's use and cost.
1. Cold-rolled sheet SPCC, mainly used in electroplating and baking paint, has low cost, easy forming, and material thickness ≤ 3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T≥3.0mm, also uses electroplating, baking paint parts, low cost, but difficult to form, mainly using flat parts.
3． Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic plate is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly not used for surface treatment and has high cost. P material is used for spraying parts.
4． Copper; mainly used conductive materials, its surface treatment is nickel plating, chrome plating, or no treatment, high cost.
5. Aluminum plate; generally used surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Aluminum profiles; materials with complex cross-section structures are widely used in various boxes. The surface treatment is the same as that of aluminum plate.
7. Stainless steel; mainly used without any surface treatment, high cost.