Three major techniques for the processing steps of cast aluminum parts
In today's society, many processing industries use the latest processing technology, but some related operators do not understand the latest steps. Here are three techniques for the processing steps of cast aluminum parts.
(1) What is solution treatment? Heat the cast aluminum part to the melting point of the eutectic, and then continue at such a temperature for a long time, then rapidly cool, so that the strengthening component can be dissolved well, and the high temperature state is preserved. At room temperature, this process is called solution treatment. Solution treatment can increase the strength and plasticity of strong castings and improve the corrosion resistance of high alloys. The effect of solution treatment is usually related to three factors: solution treatment temperature, solution treatment holding time and cooling rate.
(2) What is the aging treatment? The method of heating the solid solution treated casting to the set temperature for a period of time and then discharging it in the air and slowly cooling it is called aging. If the aging strengthening is done at room temperature, it is called natural aging. If the aging strengthening is done in an environment higher than room temperature and kept for a period of time, it is called artificial aging. The aging treatment carries out a spontaneous process of supersaturated solid solution decomposition, which can restore the lattice of the alloy matrix to a relatively stable state.
(3) What is the annealing treatment? The process of heating the cast aluminum piece to a temperature of usually about 300 ° C for a period of time and then cooling to room temperature with the furnace is called annealing. When annealing, the solid solution will decompose, and the phase points will accumulate. It can remove the internal stress of the casting, keep the size of the casting stable, avoid deformation, increase the plasticity of the casting.
Technical requirements and processing methods for aluminum castings
Aluminum castings are now used in every industry sector. With the scope of application is becoming wider and wider. Everyone's needs are to make the technical requirements of aluminum castings more stringent and then produce high quality aluminum castings. Let's talk about the technical requirements and processing methods of aluminum castings.
(1) The assembled aluminum castings, stamping, plastic injection, and die-casting parts (stamping parts, plastic parts, die-casting parts) fully meet the requirements stipulated in the contract.
(2) The performance and life of the assembled aluminum castings can reach the expected and reasonable values and levels. The purpose of the mold is to produce the product, so the mold must meet the specified technical requirements after the assembly is completed. Not only that, but also the mold acceptance should be carried out according to the technical conditions of the mold acceptance.
(3) Through assembly and adjustment, the accuracy of the assembly dimension chain can fully meet the requirements of the closed ring (such as the gap between the die and the die);
The aluminum casting is a device device of pure aluminum or aluminum alloy obtained by a casting process. Generally, a sand mold or a metal mold is used to pour aluminum or aluminum alloy heated to a liquid state into a cavity, and the obtained aluminum parts or aluminum alloy parts of various shapes and sizes are generally referred to as aluminum die castings.
Die casting process for cast aluminum parts
There are many problems to be considered in the die casting process of cast aluminum parts. We must all consider the comprehensiveness. For example, we must determine whether the molten metal can flow in a stable state after being poured into the system. Will it appear? Separation phenomena and eddy current phenomena. Let me talk about the die casting process of cast aluminum parts.
It is necessary to consider whether there are no sharp corners or dead zones in the cast aluminum parts, whether there is any change in the cross-sectional area of the pouring system, etc. These need to be thoroughly understood. The main purpose of the cast aluminum parts is to put the metal solution. Casting in the specified model, after cooling and re-solidification and cleaning and shaping to achieve the desired shape and performance, such casting is also one of the basic processes in the mechanical manufacturing industry, and the cast aluminum manufacturing industry needs to face The manufacturing object is transformed very quickly like the flowing water. If the object puts forward special requirements, then there are more challenges for the cast aluminum parts, which is one of the important indicators to measure the comprehensive vision of the mechanical machine tool industry.