With the formation of global market integration, the competition in the manufacturing industry has become increasingly fierce, and the speed of product development has become a major issue. In this case, the ability to automate rapid product development (rapid design and rapid processing), namely rapid prototyping, has become a strength in global manufacturing competition. At the same time, in order to meet the ever-changing user needs, the manufacturing industry also needs strong manufacturing technology flexibility, which can be produced in small batches or even one piece without increasing product cost. Therefore, the speed of product development and the flexibility of manufacturing technology become critical.
In this social context, Rapid Prototyping Technology (RPM) was born in the United States in the late 1980s and quickly expanded to Japan and Europe. This is a major breakthrough in manufacturing technology in recent years.
Principle of rapid prototyping
Rapid prototyping technology is a comprehensive technology that integrates materials forming, CAD, CNC, laser and other technologies. This is a system technology that integrates part design with 3D solid prototyping.
The basic principle of rapid prototyping technology is to stack (or stack) materials based on hierarchical data from 3D CAD models without the need for any molds, tools and tools, and to quickly produce digital forming techniques for prototypes or parts of any complexity.
|anodized aluminum||types of rapid prototyping||plastic prototype service|
|anodizing aluminum||turning service||anodized aluminum rust|
|anodized||will anodized aluminum rust||injection moulding service|
|forming plastics||sink mark||iso2768|
|anodizing||mold texture||rapid prototype service|
|aluminum anodizing||how to make plastic parts||adonized|
|iso 2768||plastic forming processes||mold texturing standards|
|plastic-forming||forming plastic||cnc history|
|machinery's handbook||does anodized aluminum rust||vapor polishing machine|
|forming plastics||how to anodize metal||prototype manufacturing near me|
|cnc machining services||anodising alluminium||anondized aluminum|
|anodize||china prototyping||finishing steel|
|vapor polishing polycarbonate||anodized aluminum colors||injection molding defect|
|aixi prototype||din 2768||anodized plastic|
|plastic injection molding||diy plastic molding||service machining|
|rapid prototyping methods||anodization of aluminum||rapid machining|
|passivating aluminum||what makes stainless steel||cnc machining prototype|
|anodization||chinese prototype manufacturers||china rapid prototype|
|vapor polishing||injection molding tolerance||what is anodization|
|plastic-forming||injection moulding materials||plastic surface finish chart|
|2768||how to anodizing||what is coordinate measuring machine|
|prototype manufacturing||how to anodized||prototype china|
|how to make plastic moulding||rapid prototyping machine||aluminum passivation|
|anodized metal||plastic surface finish||prototype company|
|rapid prototyping techniques||surfometer||din iso 2768 1|
|prototyping china||reciprocating screw||prototype machining|
|plastic forming||injection moulding surface finish||home anodizing|
|vacuum casting||machining technique||loo blade|
|prototype manufacturers||type of rapid prototyping||rapid made|
|what is anodized aluminum||how to anodize||blue anodized|
|iso 2768 1||rapid prototype suppliers||stentofon intercom|
|gifts for young engineers||what is a cmm||protype services|
|does anodized aluminum rust||cnc machined parts||form molding|
|rapid prototyping service||plastic prototype manufacturers||prototype manufacturing company|
|iso 2768m||iso 2768 1 free download||first cnc machine|
|rapid prototyping china||injection molding services||cnc machine services|
|rapid prototypes||how to smooth metal||anodizing process|
|okie talkie||history of cnc machines||rapid prototype china|
|cmm machine||snuff dispensers||cnc machining service|
|injection molding surface finish||cnc material||what is an anodized finish|
|prototyping companies||vapor polishing acrylic||plastic forming processes|
|type of rapid prototyping||finishing metals||first cnc machines|
|how to form plastic||plastic prototype companies||how to make plastic parts for cars|
|prototyping services||passivation aluminum||how to make a plastic mold|
|din iso 2768||machining services||andonized|
|rapid prototype service||plastic manufacturing processes||aixi molding|
|what makes stainless steel stainless||passivated aluminum||anonized|
|rapid prototyping services||injection mold texturing||what does anodizing do|
|injection molding tolerances||aixi prototype china||general tolerance|
|sanding metals||formation plastics||measuring machine|
|aixi cables||low volume manufacture||finishing metal|
|anodized aluminium||how do you anodize aluminum||visual inspection standard|
|how to make plastic molds||how to form plastic||finishing process|
|rapid prototyping methods||prototyping service||prototype shop|
|formed plastics||iso 2768-1||injection molding plastic materials|
|form moulding||blue anodized aluminum||blackest color|
|annodized aluminum||low volume manufacturing||prototype companies near me|
|surface molding||anodized finish||what is anodized metal|
|how to shape plastic||china prototype manufacturing||molding plastic sheet|
|powder bed fusion||how to make a mold for plastic||making plastic mold|
|texturing plastic||rapid prototyping service||anodizing metal|
|what is anodizing||injection moulding material||sink mark injection molding|
|annodizing||rapid prototyping techniques||angular tolerances|
|anodised aluminium||shaping plastic||injection molding supplies|
|what is cmm machine||manufacturer prototype||prototype manufacturers usa|
|passivation of aluminum||surface finishing||rapid prototype machine|
|3d metal printing service||finishing processes||injection molding screws|
|metal 3d printing service||plastic injection molding tolerances||diy plastic injection molding|
|vapor polishing polycarbonate||what does anodized aluminum mean||anodized aluminum scratch|
|smooth metal||aluminium anodizing||metal surface finish|
|injection molding materials||how to sand metal smooth||prototype cnc machining|
|what is anodized||vapor polishing equipment||aesthetic anodizing|
|anadized||how does anodizing work||anodized coating|
|aluminum anodized||how to finish metal||vapor polish polycarbonate|
|iso 2768 mh||passivating aluminum||surface texture|
|gifts for young engineers||annodization||conformal cooling|
|how to anodized aluminum||rapid prototyping companies||cnc prototyping|
|coordinate measuring machine||why anodize aluminum||common injection molded plastics|
|cheapest way to make plastic parts||rapid prototyping machines||prototype service|
|anodizing aluminum at home||texture surface||how to tell if aluminum is anodized|
|injection molding texture||texture surface||metal finishing techniques|
|injection mold texture||plastic prototyping service||rapid prototype and manufacturing|
|injection molding screw||injection molding plastic types||conformal cooling injection molding|
|finishing services||prototyping methods||making plastic parts|
|prototype manufacturer||anodised aluminum||will anodized aluminum rust|
|what makes steel stainless||about color||non anodized aluminum|
|anodizacion||iso 2768 f||smart watch case|
|china prototyping manufacturing||vapor polish||rapid prototyping manufacturing|
|plastic prototype manufacturer||finishing surface||free generative design software|
|machining techniques||putter manufacturing||metal prototype manufacturers|
|low volume manufacturing companies||low volume manufacture||cnc prototype china|
|metal 3d printing||plastic prototype manufacturing||iso 2768 mk meaning|
|prototype manufacturing companies||prototype services||mold surface finishes|
|cnc machining parts||iso 2768 mk tolerances||turning services|
|annodize||iso 2768 c||is stainless steel stainless|
|rapid cnc||anodize aluminum colors||rapid prototype company|
|why is stainless steel stainless||sink marks||injection mold services|
|surface textures||surface textures||injection molding defects|
|how to mold plastic||cnc golf||anodized aluminum vs aluminum|
|anadizing||vacuum casting process||molding plastics|
|3d print metal service||rapid prototype||rapid prototype parts|
|the prototype production companies||rapid machine||plastic surface finish standards|
|rapid tooling china||history of machining||anodized vs non anodized aluminum|
|machine handbook||machining parts||metal prototyping|
|what makes up stainless steel||what is cnc milling||stainless steel 3d printing|
|plastic molding material||types of plastic manufacturing||3d print aluminum|
|coordinate measurement machine||plastic injection molding defects pictures||cmm measuring|
|prototype manufacture||rapid prototyping uk||aixi cnc|
|precision tolerance||anodizing at home||cnc milling|
|wires and connectors||rapid prototyping cnc||polycarbonate abbreviation|
|rapid prototyping companies||non anodized||create plastic mold|
|plastic rapid prototyping||coordinate measuring machines||standard tolerance|
|aluminum prototype||anodized aluminum definition||ketalon|
|anidizing||injection molding gate||what is gcode|
|angle tolerances||anodizing colors||aixi 3d printing|
|quality inspection||moulding plastic||manufacturing drawing|
|anodized aluminum meaning||injection mold defects||plastic injection molding defects|
|what is a cmm machine||rapid injection molding||aixi die casting|
|metal 3d printing services||plastic rapid prototyping||injection molded plastics|
|vaccum casting||aluminum colored||how to mold plastic sheets|
|diy plastic fabrication||heat formed plastic||what are colors made of|
|micrometer parts||injection molding gates||product inventor|
|plastics for injection molding||spi finish chart||engineering christmas|
|passivate aluminum||prototype manufacturing||sla prototype service|
|proto type machining||rapid prototyping sla||plastic prototype manufacturers|
|smooth steel||smart bat||ra surface finish examples|
|aixi prototype china||plastic prototyping||injection moulding tooling|
|cnc turning services||machinerys handbook||colors anodizing|
|machining service||professional prototype developers||powder bed fusion process|
|rapid prototype machining||mold finish||3d print metal|
|molding plastic at home||how to remove anodizing from aluminum||swivel platform|
|edge gate||plastic prototype manufacturer||injection molding tools|
|moulding texture||china prototyping manufacturing||companies that make prototypes|
|prototype parts||plastic prototype manufacturer||aluminum 3d printing service|
|how does stainless steel work||china prototyping manufacturing||plastic molding pellets|
|generative design software||prototype development companies||plastic injection molding process|
|multi color anodizing||what does hard anodized mean||what is clear anodized aluminum|
|anodizing aluminum process||strongest plastic for injection molding||airloy|
|machinist handbook||clamping pressure||rapid prototyping|
|anodized water||metal 3d print||rapid prototyping technologies|
|plastic manufacturing methods||manufacturing plastic parts||injected molded plastic|
|injection molding finishes||toys for young engineers||dying aluminum without anodizing|
|best formed plastics||gordon styles||plastic prototype companies|
|jimmy z production||gordon styles||how to hard anodize aluminum at home|
|natural anodised aluminium||gordon styles||how do you anodize metal|
|injection molding surface finish standards||anodized plastic||best gifts for engineers|
|types of surface finishing||what is anodized steel||the micrometer|
|low volume production||plastic defects||otto camera|
|cnc materials||anodized aluminum finish||finishing techniques|
|rapid cnc machining||cnc prototype machining||how anodizing works|
|plastic mold textures||injection molding pressure||the rapid.com|
|inventing a product||steel finishing techniques||cnc machining prototype service|
|visual inspection standards||injection molding pellets||injection moulding plastics|
|how to make molds for plastic||3d printing metal service||mini machining|
|cnc milling services||am250||aixi ocean 3 inventing|
|screw injection molding machine||aixi prototype||renishaw am 250|
|rapid cnc prototyping||plastic molding services||gifts for mechanical engineers|
|3d prototyping service||how to make plastic products||make a plastic mold|
|mold texture standards||steel finishes techniques||prototype equipment|
|rapid prototyping processes||rapid manufacturing companies||rapid prototyping company|
|reciprocating screw||finish for metal||machinery hanbook|
|rapid prototyping process||type of surface finish||what is g-code|
|injection molding service||machining prototype||plastic molding defects|
|al anodizing||injection molding standards||anodized meaning|
|machining materials||how to make hard plastic||cnc milling service|
|molded plastic||plastic prototype||how to make plastic molds at home|
|mold surface finish||blackest color||anodized parts|
|can you anodize aluminum||sink molding||cnc mill service|
|diy moulding plastic||how to create a plastic mold||machine prototypes|
|plastic injection molding materials||vacuum form plastic||injection moulding screw design|
|sla rapid prototypes||rapid machining services||plastic moldings|
|gordon styles||rapid prototyping services cost||aixi prototype|
|molding plastic sheets||types of surface finish||rapid prototyping plastic|
|sink mark in injection molding||types of surface finishes||looblade|
Features of rapid prototyping:
(1) Freedom of manufacture. The meaning of free-form manufacturing has two aspects: First, there is no need to use tools to make prototypes or parts, which greatly shortens the trial production cycle of new products and saves mold costs. Second, it is not affected by the complexity of the shape. Restricted, prototypes or parts of any shape and structure as well as different materials can be made.
(2) Fast manufacturing efficiency. After the data obtained from the CAD digital model or entity is restored to the original shape, it usually takes only a few hours or ten hours and is much faster than traditional molding methods.
(3) Directly driven by the CAD model. Regardless of the rapid prototyping process, rapid prototyping equipment systems are driven directly or indirectly by CAD digital models. Rapid prototyping features for rapid prototyping and rapid prototyping were identified.
(4) The technology is highly integrated. The high integration of new materials, laser application technology, precision servo drive technology, computer technology and CNC technology supports the implementation of rapid prototyping technology.
(5) High economic efficiency. Rapid prototyping technology creates prototypes or parts without tools and is independent of the complexity of the molding or part and greatly reduces the cost of the prototype or part itself. In addition, due to the use of rapid prototyping techniques in design visualization, visual assessment, assembly and functional inspection, and the capabilities of rapid prototyping tools, it can significantly shorten the trial cycle for product development and deliver significant time benefits.
(6) The accuracy is not as good as traditional processing. When the data model is layered, some data is inevitably lost, and layered manufacturing will inevitably produce step errors. The phase transformation during lamination and the internal stress generated during solidification also cause warpage, which fundamentally determines the accuracy of RP modeling.
Rapid prototyping and its role in manufacturing
Prototyping and styling are essential elements of a sophisticated product design. However, over the years, manufacturing companies have been reducing prototype manufacturing due to expensive materials and lengthy processing. Now, with rapid modeling, every manufacturing company has the ability to improve design and take manufacturing to a higher level.
The good news is that you don't need to buy the machine yourself, you can easily find a professional service provider to help with product design.
Advanced practices have many benefits for product design and manufacturing companies. We list five reasons why companies consider rapid prototyping and how it can help stand out in this industry.
1 Better master the appearance of the product Although the choice of modeling software is extensive and highly advanced, it is impossible for product designers to have a comprehensive understanding of the design without physical representation. Prototyping solves this interference, enabling designers to create similar real-world project models. It is easier to identify and resolve these defects before an actual project emerges. 2. Immediate adjustment Quick modeling eliminates production time and costs, which allows for multiple changes during execution. Thanks to faster and cheaper adjustments, designers can produce physical representations of products at different manufacturing stages and make changes. It also benefits end consumers because they can add their inputs to a project and help adapt to its audience. 3. Cost-effective CNC machine tools 3D printers can use different materials to make physical models. Advanced tools can use more affordable materials such as plastic. It also does not require a lot of energy and other resources to perform an action. In addition, CNC machining and 3D printing are based on CAD models with high precision, avoiding errors and waste of resources. 4. Rapid Rapid prototyping is for a reason. Within minutes, you can get a physical model of the product design and adjust the changes. This saves a lot of time and can be used to master the project. In addition, simple implementation enables designers without mechanical experience to participate in the production process. 5. Reduce Errors Modern manufacturing models are usually based on software execution without involving too much manual work. Automated processes help reduce human error and play a prominent role in product design. The machine performs precise, only in CAD models.
Rapid prototyping has been widely used in recent years, such as the automotive industry, electronics industry, consumer goods industry, aerospace industry, medical institution industry and other fields. Under such circumstances, the ability of independent rapid product development has become the global competitiveness of manufacturing industry. Foundation, this not only shortens the development cycle, but also reduces development costs, and also makes enterprises take the lead in the fierce market competition. Which of the following is the important role of AIXI Hardware in its various fields?
The first point: the application of the automotive industry: such as the design, modification, assembly test of the automobile, shape and interior parts, engine and cylinder head trial production. According to consumers' demand for fast, safe, comfortable and trendy cars, the car is constantly being updated. For example, the previous development cycle for a new car was five years, and now car manufacturers have reduced this time to three years, and the cycle continues to shrink. The development cycle of each product is applied, which can shorten the development cycle by 80%, save more than half of the cost, and the product quality is also significantly improved.
The second point: the application of the medical industry: design, trial production, trial use of medical equipment, physicalization of CT scan information, surgical simulation, preparation of human bones and joints. In the field of medicine In recent years, people have applied more research on the application of RP technology in the medical field. Based on medical image data, the use of RP technology to make human organ models has great application value for surgery. These models help researchers, implant designers, and surgeons who want to view the patient's bone structure without a knife. These techniques are used in many specialists such as cranial surgery, neurosurgery, oral surgery, orthopedics, and head and neck surgery to help surgeons plan for surgery, which is impossible without a physical model.
The third point: the application of the consumer goods industry: from air conditioning to electric water heaters to toys, people's expanding needs, so that a variety of functional products continue to improve. Design verification and simulation of prototypes developed for new products, including product upgrades, using RP technology. Rapid prototyping technology is widely used, and it is believed that as rapid prototyping manufacturing technology matures and improves, it will be promoted and applied in more and more fields.
Fourth point: the application of the electronics industry: People are paying more and more attention to the fashion of electronic products, forcing manufacturers to update their products more and more quickly. See, if the design flaws are not found in the design phase, it will bring huge losses to the manufacturer. Therefore, all the world's leading companies use SL technology for product development.
The fifth point: the application of aerospace technology: SL rapid prototyping in the dimensional accuracy, surface finish, fine structure of the processing SL process has the advantages that the other rapid prototyping process can not match. In the aerospace industry, aerodynamic ground simulation experiments are an essential part of designing an advanced world-class round-trip system (ie, a space shuttle). The model used in this experiment is complex in shape, high in precision, and has streamlined characteristics. The RP technology is used to automatically complete the solid model by the RP device according to the CAD model, which can guarantee the quality of the model.
In short, the development of rapid prototyping technology is a breakthrough in the manufacturing field in the past 20 years. It is not only different in the manufacturing principle from the traditional method, but more importantly, in the current situation of the industry strategy with the market response speed as the first, RP Technology can shorten product development cycles, reduce development costs, and increase the competitiveness of companies. Here are some examples of the role of this technology in the product development process.
1. Design verification: used for new product design and certificate verification, structural design verification, design defects, and product design. In modern product design, the design method is more and more advanced. The computer-aided design makes the product design fast and intuitive. However, due to the limitations of software and hardware, the designer can not intuitively evaluate the effect of the designed product and the rationality of the structure and the production process. feasibility. Rapid prototyping technology provides designers with advanced product specifications by quickly obtaining product samples and visually judging products. Our company is a cover piece for the new 250 motorcycle made by a motorcycle manufacturer, including 13 fuel tanks, front and rear baffles, seat and side cover. With AFS molding technology, all production was completed in just 12 days. The designer put the sample on the car body, and after careful evaluation and repeated comparison, the appearance of the product was re-modified and reached an ideal state. This verification process makes the design more perfect and avoids the waste caused by blind production.
2. Assembly Verification: Produce the actual sample and perform the assembly test. A company in Tianjin entrusted us to process the fax machine casing and telephone. The user not only has to perform an appearance evaluation, but also loads the internal parts of the fax machine into the sample for assembly experiments and structural evaluation. The company first chose traditional processing methods, block processing, manual bonding, and it only took 20 days to process a set of telephone handsets. It is expected that it will take 2 months to produce a fax machine sample at a cost of 25,000 yuan. Our company uses rapid prototyping technology to give the client a total of six pieces in just 15 days. The user found seven assembly interferences and unreasonable structures in the assembly experiment. Compared with the two methods before and after, the conventional processing method of the BABS plastic assembly sample of the fax machine has many processes, and the manual splicing is time-consuming and laborious, the material waste is large, and the processing cycle is long. For complex structures and curved surfaces, the processing is rough, the dimensional accuracy is low, and the one-to-one correspondence between the produced physical model and the design model cannot be established, so it is difficult to check the design errors in the assembly experiment. The automatic molding method, highly automated, one-shot molding, short cycle, high precision, and one-to-one correspondence with the design model, is more suitable for the production and manufacture of sample assemblies.
3. Functional verification: Our company manufactures a 250-type twin-cylinder motorcycle cylinder head for a motorcycle factory. This is a newly designed engine that requires 10 samples for engine simulation experiments. The part has a complex internal structure that cannot be machined by conventional machining and can only be cast and cast. The whole process needs to go through the processes of mold opening, core making, mold forming, casting, sand blasting and machining, which is the same as the actual production process. It takes only three months to open the mold alone. This is unacceptable for small batches of sample production, both in time and on wood. We use the selective laser sintering technology to cast the investment material as the molding material. On the rapid prototyping machine, only 10 casting molds of the part are processed in 5 days, and then the investment casting process is carried out. After 10 days, the casting blank is obtained. . After the necessary machining, the prototype of this engine was completed in 30 days.
4. Rapid casting: In the key industries of manufacturing, especially aviation, aerospace, defense, automotive, etc., the core components of the common foundation are generally metal parts, and quite a few metal parts are asymmetric, have irregular surfaces or complex structures and internal It also contains parts with fine structure. The production of these parts is often done by casting or dismantling. In casting production, the manufacture of stencils, core boxes, wax-on-type, and die-casting molds is often done by machining methods, sometimes requiring bench fits for trimming, which is not only long-term, costly, but also from mold design to manufacturing. It is a complicated process with multiple links. Any mistakes will lead to all rework. Especially for some complex castings, such as blades, impellers, engine blocks, cylinder heads, etc., the manufacture of the mold is a more difficult problem, even if the use of expensive equipment such as CNC machining centers, processing technology and process feasibility There are still great difficulties in terms of aspects. It is conceivable that the manufacturing cycle, cost and risk are considerable if trial or small batch production of such parts is encountered. Laser rapid prototyping technology has proven to be a very effective means of solving small batches of complex parts. So far, we have successfully produced thousands of sweeping drills including leaf bells, blades, engine rotors, pump bodies, engine blocks, cylinder heads, etc. by laser rapid prototyping. We call the combination of rapid prototyping and casting process. Rapid casting process. Since the rapid casting process eliminates the need to open the mold, the manufacturing cycle and cost are greatly reduced. The S-segment of gas-fired two-motors produced by the rapid casting method, with a diameter of 80Omm and a height of 410m, is manufactured according to the traditional metal casting method. The mold manufacturing cycle takes about half a year and costs hundreds of thousands. Rapid casting and casting of the investment mold for 7 days (in 6-stage combination), assembling, combining and casting for 10 days, the cost is not more than 20,000 per piece (a total of 6 pieces). With the casting mold of the new tank supercharger produced by the rapid prototyping method, we completed the production of 37 wax molds in 5 days, making the entire trial production task three months ahead of schedule.
5. Over molding: In practical applications, many products must be processed through a mold. It is a time-saving and cost-saving method to make a product sample and then mold it with a molding machine. Engine casing prototypes are difficult to machine with conventional machining methods and must be molded by a mold. It is estimated that the mold opening time will be 8 months and the cost will be at least 300,000. If the product design is wrong, the entire mold will be scrapped. We used the rapid prototyping method to make a plastic sample for the product, which was used as a mold master to reproduce the silicone mold. The master mold is fixed in an aluminum standard mold frame, poured into a matching silicone rubber, and left to stand for 12-20 hours. The silicone rubber is completely solidified, the mold frame is opened, and the silicone rubber knife is taken out along a predetermined parting line, and The master mold is taken out, and the silicone mold used for casting the pump shell wax type is successfully converted.
If you want know more information or interiesting us , please directly send our email for your request.